NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Aug. June 2022–
For the 13th edition of the FAEA (an initiative of Club 600 in partnership with Les Conseillers du Commerce Extérieur de la France), the jury evaluated 26 start-up participants on the viability, profitability and scalability of their business model.
The winners were announced during an awards ceremony held on June 7, 2022 at the French Consulate General in New York and in the presence of Jérémie Robert (Consul General), Damien Laban (Deputy Consul General). , Margaux Buridant (SVP, Wealth Management Market Manager, Bank of the West) and Alan Sullivan (Co-CEO, JCDecaux North America).
FIRST PLACE WINNER: GROOVER
Groover is a platform that connects artists looking to promote their music with top curators looking for emerging talent. A unique solution that guarantees all musicians are heard and receive accurate feedback on their music.
Romain Palmieri (Co-Founder and CEO of Groover) said: “We are really proud to win the FAEA award. Three months after opening our New York office, we are making the US market our priority. A big thank you to the FAEA team and to the jury for their trust. »
SECOND PLACE WINNER: BEMYVAN
Ready to live the van life? Bemyvan is a passionate team of experts creating bespoke vans that allow you to live, work and travel just like in a real house on wheels.
Benoit Lafond (CEO & Co-Founder, Bemyvan) said: “It was a great pleasure to exchange ideas with the members of the jury and with the entire FAEA team. Our relationship with the FAEA is just beginning and will help us develop our business.”
Groover and Bemyvan won:
– a unique presence that offers awareness raising and networking opportunities
– Cash Prizes (First Place Winner: $10,000 – Second Place Winner: $5,000)
– Benefits in kind: French Bee airline tickets, corporate suites office space in NYC, coaching, membership of French Founders.
– Automatic participation as semi-finalists in the upcoming French start-up competition
SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
The FAEA is made possible through the support of the following companies and organizations:
– Platinum Sponsor: Bank of the West Wealth Management, a subsidiary of BNP Paribas
– Gold Sponsors: JCDecaux North America, Corporate Suites
– Silver Sponsors: Jade Fiducial, French Founders
– Bronze Sponsors: Saint James, Extend, Ballon Stoll PC, French Bee, LR Paris, Loop Seven, Baron Francois
– Les Conseillers du Commerce Extérieur de la France – Committee for the US Northeast
– French morning
About the FAEA
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220608005426/en/
CONTACT: Sandrine Carpentier (Co-Chair, FAEA)
Eric Draghi (Co-Chairman, FAEA)
KEYWORD: NEW YORK UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRANSPORT ACCOMMODATION PUBLIC RELATIONS/INVESTOR RELATIONS MARKETING TRAVEL ADVERTISING HOLIDAY COMMUNICATION
SOURCE: French-American Entrepreneurship Award
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 06/08/2022 08:00 / DISC: 06/08/2022 08:02
Copyright Business Wire 2022.