“Empowering Nurses through Entrepreneurship”
Educational and professional development conference to educate and connect caregivers on entrepreneurship, business strategies and networking in today’s healthcare environment
Las Vegas, NV – April 21, 2022 – The National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) announced their year 2022 Entrepreneurship and career alternatives for nurses National Conference July 21-23, 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The conference brings together care entrepreneurs, care business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs and caregivers who want to learn more about the options available to today’s caregivers.
NNBA Conference 2022, “Empowering Nurses through Entrepreneurship” provides business opportunities, best practices and strategies for nurses to start, grow and grow their businesses. It is an educational and professional development event that offers attendees the benefit of learning from high-level experts on relevant topics and interacting with renowned speakers and like-minded colleagues.
“Now more than ever, it is essential for nurses to acquire business knowledge and entrepreneurial skills that typical nursing education does not provide. Entrepreneurship allows nurses to better position themselves to protect the financial strength and longevity of their careers. Nurses are great business owners and the NNBA serves as the nurses’ bridge to business.” said NNBA President Michelle Podlesni, RN.
Highlights of the NNBA 2022 conference include:
- More than 14 dynamic sessions Presented by today’s leading care entrepreneurs, industry experts, educators and inspiring business leaders. For a full list of topics, sessions and speakers, and hotel information, go to: https://nursesbusiness.com/nnba-2022-conference-agenda/
- Joan Sullivan Garrett, Founder and CEO of MedAire delivers the keynote speech on Friday, “One life lost, millions gained.” Joan’s story of what it took to build a multi-million dollar international company will inspire you to push boundaries and achieve your dreams.
- NNBA 2022 Game of Survivor: Entrepreneur Edition
- Four workshops before the conference: 12 sources of income to diversify your income and grow your business, How to run profitable retreats, Elderly Care and Recruitment Money-Making and Marketing Systems for You! From pitch to win. Each workshop offers 3.5 hours of in-depth, actionable content
- occasions to discover new business ideas, current business options and information on how to become a nursing entrepreneur and business leader.
Nurses have played a crucial role during the pandemic over the past few years and this conference is just one way to celebrate and showcase their achievements even during these trying times, as well as share valuable tips and recommendations to move forward in this new normal.
For more information, visit: www.nursesbusiness.com.
For media interviews, please contact publicist Diana Ennen at [email protected](954) 971-4025.
About the NNBA
That National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) has been dedicated since 1985 to the advancement and advancement of care workers in business, care entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs. Thousands of nurses have benefited from membership in the NNBA and started successful businesses. The NNBA is the forerunner of the care entrepreneur movement that resulted from the active participation and contributions of its wealthy members. We are nurses, managers and mentors and together serve as “The Voice of Entrepreneurship in Nursing.”
Name of the company: NNBA
Interlocutor: Diana Ennen, publicist
E-mail: Send e-mail
Country: United States